WELCOME TO JUSTICE FOR JAYDEN
As seen on ITV's 'This Morning'
Justice For Jayden is a premature baby campaign set up to improve services available to families who's babies are at risk of being born on the 'Borderline of viability'. We also aim to provide support and information for families who have suffered baby loss and those who are at risk of facing such situations.
Although we support all families who have suffered baby loss our specialist area is ‘borderline of viability'.
We aim to provide services for families who have suffered or at risk of suffering the loss of a child and to have the views of parents heard by government, medical professionals and all other relevant persons alike.
Justice For Jayden was founded By Sarah Capewell in January 2009 after the death of her son Jayden Capewell.
Since this time Justice For Jayden has created waves through the media, successfully highlighted this subject all over the world and continues to do this to this day.
We also offer FREE support and information for parents, families and friends. If you need or know of anyone who needs our support or help please feel free to get in touch.
We have a group on facebook (Justice for Baby Jayden (Change UK Legislasion) for all those who support our aims.
Please join and help us stop the hurting for families now and in the future.
Below you will find what Justice For Jayden aims to do to help families and friends through this devastating time as well as what we aim to do to try and stop this tragedy happening to others.
- To have guidelines reviewed on a more regular basis
- To have the Department of Health release statistics and facts actual rather than past.
- To have guidelines which give more babies born on the borderline of viability a chance of life with each case judged on it's own merits (case by case) and for this to be implemented as law and legislation in the coming years.
- To support families through other means including an instant messaging service on this website and associated sites.
- Information regarding guidelines, protocol, the right of the families and babies involved as well as what you should be told and given if this tragedy happened to you in publications which are easily accessible.
- For birth and death certificates to be given for all babies born, regardless of gestational age. (Currently not always given although this is a legal requirement for ALL live births.)
- To have the views of parents and families heard by government, medical professionals and all other relevant persons alike.
(Please note that by adding pictures in the photo gallery you will be giving your consent for Justice For Jayden to use the pictures in campaign projects including any video's created for the campaign)